Our qualified interpreters are available to travel anywhere to provide an interpretation.
Our expert ASL interpreters are available to travel anywhere to provide on-site interpretation.
We offer document translation services at competitive rates with quick turnaround times.
Now available to you is the latest in interpretation technology, VRI.
Our telephone interpreting can allow you to be connected anywhere in the world at any time.
Communication Access Partners (CAP) specializes in ASL and Spanish interpretation. CAP can provide you with On-Site Interpretation, Video Remote Interpreting (VRI), and Telephone Interpretation. We understand that the need to communicate does not take holidays, nights, or weekends off. CAP’s services are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
On-Site Interpretation-CAP interpreters have extensive experience in multiple fields including:
- Conferences and seminars
- Depositions, arbitration, mediations, and court hearings (In fact, CAP contracts with NC’s highest certified legal interpreter, Pat Hauser. Pat works exclusively with CAP).
- Medical appointments (from hospital ERs to your local doctor’s office)
- Employee interviews and religious services
- All levels of classroom interpretations from elementary all the way to the university level
- And any other scenario you can come up with that might require an interpreter. When it comes to interpreting, we have been there and done that.
Video Remote Interpreting (VRI) - Sometimes, a situation requires immediate communication assistance. While VRI is not suitable for all situations, it can save both time and money in any scenario ranging from medical emergencies to routine checkups.
Telephone interpreting-Research has shown that 90% of all communication is non-verbal. So telephone interpreting is not always the best option. Telephone interpreting can come in handy when time is short, questions are short and direct, or during a teleconference.
Please contact our CAP offices directly to find out which form of interpreting would best suit your needs.
MENTORING: CAP provides one-on-one training to aspiring ASL and Spanish interpreters. We offer local students internships in which they have the opportunity to observe some of the most highly skilled interpreters in the field. Interns will even have the opportunity to work and gain vital interpreting experience.